Do you give free estimates?
Yes, call our sales team to schedule an appointment.
Do you warranty your installation?
We stand behind our installation and our carpet comes with a Lifetime Installation warranty. For more information, please contact us or stop by the Montgomery or Prattville location for more information.
Do I hire my own flooring contractor?
Carol's Carpet is responsible for the installation and maintenance of your new flooring. Our installers are insured.
How do I prepare for Installation Day?
To better serve you we will need your help preparing for installation.
- Remove all belongings off closet floors. Hanging Items that have 2 ft. or more clearance from the floor can be left hanging.
- Move all breakables, loose hanging wall decorations, and empty china from china cabinets.
- If we are contracted to move furniture we need sheets removed from beds and belongings removed from table tops. Normal furniture doesn't include pool tables, pianos, large gun safes, aquariums. If you have any questions as to what is included please call our staff at 334.272.5400.
- Unplug electronic equipment. It is the customer's responsibility to re-wire entertainment systems.
- Set heating and or cooling at the normal levels your flooring will experience during its lifetime.
- Installers will clean their work areas but be prepared to clean up dust that is kicked in the air as it settles over the next 24 hours.
- Installing flooring is a major construction project that could cause you an inconvenience during installation. As with any construction there will be scratches or scuffs to paint and baseboards. Customers are responsible for touch ups. It is common for painters to return after flooring has been installed to touch up scratches.
We thank you for your cooperation! Please contact your representative if you have any questions.
How quickly can Carol's Carpet measure and provide an estimate for my new flooring?
Carol's Carpet will measure your home within three business days from the time of contact Monday - Friday.
How quickly can I have my flooring installed?
The average installation wait is approximately 7-10 business days.
Do you offer weekend installation?
Yes, weekend installation by request.
What happens if it rains on my install day?
In most cases, your floors will be installed.
Who do I call if there or questions about my flooring?
Carol's Carpet has its own installation/service department, and we can be contacted at 334-272-5400.
What are your business hours?
Showrooms: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Saturday, 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Warehouses: Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Can I pick up my order outside of the warehouse business hours?
Yes, we can have the order ready with advanced notice.
Can Carol's Carpet deliver materials only orders to my home?
Yes. The delivery charge varies in respect to the amount of material and location.
How long will it take for my materials only order to arrive at your warehouse?
Delivery dates can vary. Plan ahead to avoid backorder or manufacture dates. Special order goods can arrive approximately 1 to 14 days after the order is placed, so call ahead. We can reserve your materials prior to purchase and keep your projects on track.
Does Carol's Carpet recycle waste?
Yes, we believe in doing our part to keep our environment green including recycling used padding.
What do most carpet manufacturers require on their warranty claims?
Most carpet companies require you keep your carpet cleaning receipts and that the carpet is cleaned once a year. This is general answer to a specific question. We recommend that your read the complete warranty literature provided by the manufacturer.
Do not see an answer to your question on this page? Feel free to send us a message on our Contact Us page page or give us a call at the Montgomery store: 334-272-5400 or Prattville store: 334-285-1932.